Запомнить
Регистрация Забыли пароль?

Блог экспертов

SIEM ОТ MCAFEE УСПЕШНО ПРОШЛА СЕРТИФИКАЦИЮ ФСТЭК РОССИИ

01/04/2015

McAfee Security Information and Event Management (версия 9.3) успешно прошла сертификационные испытания, результатом которых стал сертификат соответствия №3353 (от 18 февраля 2015), выданный ФСТЭК России.

Реклама

Партнеры

Форум

Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?
Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Список сотрудников допущенных к работе с персональными данными, нужен ли такой документ и если нужен, то зачем?
Во многих списках шаблонов документации по защите ПДн, значится такой документ. Впринципе, перечень сотрудников допущенных для работы с ПДн фактически уже содержится в документе о разраничении прав доступа... Как считате нужен ли такой список отдельном документом? Может его спрашивают при проверке?
Во многих результатах проверок есть такое замечание: нет перечня сотрудников, обрабатывающих ПДн без использования средств автоматизации и сотрудники не информированы об этом. Так что по крайней мере такой перечень должен быть (к разграничению доступа в ИСПДн это отношения не имеет). Я сделал перечень должностей сотрудников, допущенных к обработке, в нем же есть столбцы с наименованием ИСПДн, ролью (правами доступа), пометка об обработке без автоматизации. Меняется перечень не часто - только после оргштатных, а люди приходят и уходят.
Спасибо! А не скажите какие колонки в списке сделали? Указывали ли перечень обрабатываемых сотрудником ПДн? Или только тип обработки?
Перечень ПДн не указывал, а с ролями - это зависит от конкретной ИСПДн и оргштатной структуры организации: группы = подразделения, роли = должности, права=особенности - это приблизительно, в качестве методики.
Two steals in his Strategy, stephen curry shoes in the first 1 / 4, and the two steals to garage an overall total of 106 times inside the playoffs career steals, which transcends the rick Craig, became the steals inside history of the warriors team within the playoffs.

Garage into seven three-pointers from the game, this also let his / her playoff three-pointers hit number up to 261, match the Robert horry, ninth three points in playoff record list. Distance comes 8th Chauncey billups, he likewise only six three things.

37 points in only three games, came curry shoes to life, and this is his this season, including playoffs) 8th score 35 + activity with three alone, a lot more than 7 times of Russell westbrook, top of the league.

So many record the very first world war, there is no doubt that the game can be considered to be the garage in this series played the most beneficial game. The first a few games, garage is averaging 35. 3 points and four. 7 rebounds, 6 aids, shooting 40. 3% as well as 35. 3% from about three, compared with the frequent season shooting stage, a clear degree of decline, however the game, garage completely nuts. The blazers in several players to hound your ex, but no one could disturb his rhythm. Shed, as it were, in the game again to find out "day day" feeling.

11 three-point brand out hand, hit kevin durant shoes more effective goals, including vast mileage of three points. Wearing warriors baseball hat sitting inside stands to watch the actual old garage, it also appears to obtain son's playing god are most often some incredible performance. The lens towards the old garage, he couldn't help but shook their head.

Of course, regardless of other people think, garage three points because of their own performance with complete confidence. In the next quarter the warriors with 88-58 big lead this blazers, garage outside the three-point line again, the ball from the one hand, he / she turned back field, the ball firmly in the basket, the whole uproar. Can put the three points in this particular state, the other get together can say what?

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie irving shoes lebron soldier 10 under armour shoes kyrie 4 rose 6 lebron 13 nike huarache adidas nmd r2 curry 1 vans sk8 hi calvin klein outlet kyrie shoes 3 hand spinner lebron jersey lebron 14 shoes lebron soldier 9 nike air max 90 ultra Flyknit kyrie 4
"I got utilized to my evaluation, " curry recalled,kd shoes "people said I was too short, don't participate in college basketball, then with the same reason that I cannot play in the NBA. People don't even think I can play defend, then said I am not only a pure point guard, until October of not too long ago, I also found that the general manager of funny if you ask me as the league 3rd good shooting guard. I have not yet fully enjoy their full potential, well, i set a higher common to himself, committed to continuously improve being more outstanding. "

"We've never met you aren't curry shoes him so great shooting everywhere, " warriors coach draw Jackson said, "and spin, stop and go empty-handed, catch hand, step back, lower-leg, in the face of two double forced for you to......, any thought of firing mode, you can see he's astonishingly. We have never ever seen anyone can attain this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a superior level, the two-time MVP merit, shooting is incredible, but it is usually a level. And their other like reggie cooper, Chris mullin, such seeing that dell and I played together - Ellis, dell -- Arsenal, they are all fantastic striker, but many people didn't garage so comprehensive, this guy is simply no limit. "

Timer as well as dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes as well as 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to close to the garage, but still delayed step. Garage again to try and do a beautiful jumper - it isn't strictly jumper, his toe will be from the ground, under the condition from the body is still rising, use forefinger and middle finger touch to try and do the hand. Treasury body slightly back. This not only makes his moves difficult to block, as well as between the ball and floor with an additional 10 degrees Viewpoint. NBA players to period takes 0. 6 seconds an average of, the garage from planning action to dial the particular ball moves, it just takes 0. 4 just a few seconds. Fast to make up with the deficiency of the shed height, the ball well pun intended, the opponent blocking fly toward the basket at the same time, the look of garage is definitely along with them. His arm still moves in the event the posture, and of their teammates has begun in order to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes adidas nmd womens adidas iniki nike zoom vaporfly elite kyrie shoes air jordan 31 adidas boost russell westbrook shoes reebok pump fury adidas crazy explosive adidas nmd xr1 tissot 1853 curry shoes yeezy shoes rose 7 puma rihanna vans sk8 hi curry 2 new balance shoes
Fidget Spinners
Yeezy Boost 750
Clarks Shoes
Yeezy Boost 350 v2
Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
Nike Cortez
Skechers Shoes UK
Fenty Puma
Michael Kors Canada
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 2, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0)
Форма ответов

Текст сообщения*
Защита от автоматических сообщений. Введите символы, изображенные на этой картинке в поле ввода &quote;Код подтверждения&quote;.
Прикрепить картинку