Запомнить
Регистрация Забыли пароль?

Блог экспертов

SIEM ОТ MCAFEE УСПЕШНО ПРОШЛА СЕРТИФИКАЦИЮ ФСТЭК РОССИИ

01/04/2015

McAfee Security Information and Event Management (версия 9.3) успешно прошла сертификационные испытания, результатом которых стал сертификат соответствия №3353 (от 18 февраля 2015), выданный ФСТЭК России.

Реклама

Партнеры

Форум

Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?
Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Определение "средств вычислительной техники" в рамках 152-ФЗ
Собственно, ст. 3, пт. 4 гооворит об определении автоматизированной обработкой персональных данных где говорится о средствах вычислительной техники. Вопрос же озвучен в название темы. Каким законодательным актом определяется это понятие, что явлдяется средством вычислительной техники, а что нет?

P.S.: с технической точки зрения вопрос глупый, но просто необходимо знать каким законом это понятие определено.
На вскидку:
Руководящий документ
Средства вычислительной техники
Защита от несанкционированного доступа к информации
Показатели защищенности от несанкционированного доступа к информации

Под СВТ понимается совокупность программных и технических элементов систем обработки данных, способных функционировать самостоятельно или в составе других систем.
"I got utilized to my evaluation, " curry recalled,kevin durant shoes "people said I seemed to be too short, don't perform college basketball, then for that same reason that Could not play in the NBA. People don't even think I can play guard, then said I am not just a pure point guard, until October of a year ago, I also found how the general manager of funny if you ask me as the league next good shooting guard. We have not yet fully engage in their full potential, i really set a higher typical to himself, committed to continuously improve to become more outstanding. "

"We've never met you aren't curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach indicate Jackson said, "and roll, stop and go empty-handed, get hand, step back, calf, in the face involving two double forced to......, any thought of taking pictures mode, you can see he or she is astonishingly. We have in no way seen anyone can reach this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a top level, the two-time MVP award, shooting is incredible, but it is usually a level. And the other like reggie miller, Chris mullin, such as dell and I played out together - Ellis, dell : Arsenal, they are just about all fantastic striker, but they didn't garage so comprehensive, this guy is absolutely no limit. "

Timer along with dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes in addition to 30 seconds, Davis is doing everything we can to near to the garage, but still later step. Garage again to finish a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be out of the ground, under the condition with the body is still rising, use forefinger and middle finger touch to try and do the hand. Treasury entire body slightly back. This not only makes his moves difficult to block, as well as between ball and floor for an additional 10 degrees Point of view. NBA players to occasion takes 0. 6 seconds typically, the garage from getting ready action to dial the actual ball moves, it simply takes 0. 4 just a few seconds. Fast to make up with the deficiency of the shed height, the ball well stay away from the opponent blocking fly toward the basket along the way, the look of garage is always along with them. His arm still moves if your posture, and of his teammates has begun to help pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie shoes 3 vans shoes adidas pure boost tissot 1853 air jordan shoes curry 1 kyrie 1 shoes kyrie 2 kyire 3 air jordan 31 lebron soldier 10 Lebron soldier 11 New Era Hats adidas iniki kd shoes stephen curry jerseys adidas eqt calvin klein underwear
"I got used to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kd shoes "people said I seemed to be too short, don't enjoy college basketball, then for that same reason that I am unable to play in the NBA. People don't believe I can play shield, then said I am not just a pure point guard, until October of a year ago, I also found how the general manager of funny in my experience as the league third good shooting guard. We've not yet fully participate in their full potential, so i set a higher typical to himself, committed to continuously improve for being more outstanding. "

"We've never met having it . curry shoes him so great shooting everywhere, " warriors coach indicate Jackson said, "and throw, stop and go empty-handed, catch hand, step back, calf, in the face of two double forced to help......, any thought of capturing mode, you can see they are astonishingly. We have never ever seen anyone can reach this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a higher level, the two-time MVP honor, shooting is incredible, but it is also a level. And his other like reggie cooper, Chris mullin, such seeing that dell and I played out together - Ellis, dell -- Arsenal, they are many fantastic striker, but that they didn't garage so complete, this guy is absolutely no limit. "

Timer as well as dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes along with 30 seconds, Davis is doing everything we can to nearby the garage, but still overdue step. Garage again to complete a beautiful jumper - it is not strictly jumper, his toe will be out of the ground, under the condition from the body is still growing, use forefinger and middle finger touch to perform the hand. Treasury entire body slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as relating to the ball and floor to have an additional 10 degrees Point of view. NBA players to occasion takes 0. 6 seconds normally, the garage from getting ready action to dial the particular ball moves, it solely takes 0. 4 just a few seconds. Fast to make up to the deficiency of the shed height, the ball well steer clear of the opponent blocking fly toward the basket at the same time, the look of garage is always along with them. His arm still moves if your posture, and of his / her teammates has begun to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes stephen curry shoes lebron james jersey asics shoes russell westbrook shoes adidas zx flux adidas iniki nike air vapormax kevin durant jersey lebron soldier 10 lebron soldier 11 lebron soldier 10 adidas superstar kobe shoes vans shoes keen uneek nike flyknit racer adidas crazy explosive jordan retro
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Защита от автоматических сообщений. Введите символы, изображенные на этой картинке в поле ввода &quote;Код подтверждения&quote;.
Прикрепить картинку